Sunday 16 January 2011

Scrub A Dub Dub

I spent pretty much aaaalll day today cleaning.
Any excuse not to study eh?! ;)

After having a long lie-in, I got up, had my porridge and got to work.
I scrubbed the flat from top to toe!
Seriously, it's sparkly clean now, and I can see my bedroom floor again!
Yay me :P

After that I refueled with a nakd bar.



They're 100% raw fruit and nut bars, and I've seen them before but never actually tried one. I was intrigued when I saw them yesterday and just HAD to buy them.
I'm so glad I did, they're delicious!

I did some studying after that and before I knew, it was dinner time.
I ate leftover pizza from last night ( Domino's Veggie Supreme on a thin crust with light mozzarella - my FAVE!) with a sliced green pepper on the side.


After chilling with my friends for a few hours, I decided it was time for dessert.
I whipped up this simple yet delicious treat of mandarins, plain yofu and dark choc chips.


It was so good I went back for seconds :P

That's me done for the night!

See ya'll tomorrow!
x

2 comments:

  1. oo that looks like my kind of dessert! i love Nak'd bars- never tried that flavor before though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza? YUM!!!!! love desserts in wine glasses-makes them classy! ha

    ReplyDelete