Monday 10 January 2011

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

This afternoon I was in the kitchen while my friend made a mug of white hot chocolate.
It got me craving hot chocolate, but I didn't just want any old cocoa.
I wanted to combine two of my all-time favourite things into the ULTIMATE hot chocolate.
So my friends, I give you:


Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
150ml milk of choice ( I used soymilk)
25/30 g dark chocolate (I used 81%), chopped into small pieces
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp peanut butter (smooth)
Pinch of salt


Heat the milk in a saucepan. 
Add in the chocolate pieces and mix until combined.
Add sugar and salt.


Add in your peanut butter and stir well.


Pour into a glass.
(I tried to froth some milk for the top, didn't work out too well :P )


Serve with some peanut butter m&m's.



Now GULP, SLURP and LICK that glass!!
Enjoy! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This is a great idea!! I'll have to try it sometime - I've never met any chocolate/peanut butter combo I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete