Friday 14 January 2011

I got that Friday feelinggg!

Holaaa!

I'm SO happy it's Fridayyyy! I was a happy bunny all day today because of it :)

This morning I had a very sweaty workout involving 20 mins elliptical and 10 mins stair master...it was intense!

I had a super busy day today on my placement, and got a lot of responsibility which was awesome :D

Here's a few pics of my recent eats...


Desert from last night : strawberry yofu with apple and granola.


MY FAVOURITE BREAKFAST!
Porridge with melted banana, rasisins, peanut butter and cinnamon. YUM!


Omelette with roasted peppers and courgettes.

Tonight I'm going out partying with my girlies :)
Hopefully I won't lose anything tonight :(

Oh, I would hightly recommend Love and Other Drugs - reaaally good movie!
Anne Hathaway was amazing ( really wasn't expecting that kind of role from her, but she was awesome!) and Jake Gylenhall was beautiful as always ;)


I'm going to my friends now for some munchies and wine :P

Have a good night!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment